Local competitor to a large motor vehicle specialty company is currently seeking a motivated; customer oriented Merchandise Manager for its Boise, Idaho area location.
This key position will be responsible for managing the activities and merchandising efforts of a single retail location including managing and training departmental employees.
- A minimum of 4 years merchandising and inventory management experience in retail store operations.
- Proven ability to analyze demographic data to suggest marketing strategies and make decisions regarding amount and type of
merchandise to be stocked.
- Strong technical skills, including demonstrated proficiency with point-of-sale and parts & service management computer software.
- Strong customer service and sales abilities.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to motivate a team.
This is a full time position (45-50 hours per week) and includes competitive benefits after an introductory period.
To apply, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org